Back in June, I wrote about the importance of meeting myself with acceptance when I just can’t seem to complete the numerous tasks on my to-do list. Now that September is upon us and the days are beginning to shorten, I’m finding myself pulled toward a need to accomplish. Rather than allowing my mind to run away into a sea of “You should’s…”, I am putting together a map that will help me manifest my heart’s desire. You should try it too.
1. What is your goal? What do you want to accomplish?
2. Close your eyes and imagine yourself meeting this goal. What are you wearing? What are you doing? This is your vision, so start each sentence with “I am…”.
3. What are your top 3 self limiting beliefs. What is inhibiting you from realizing your goal?
4. Go back and read your response to question #2. What are the specific tasks that will be needed to manifest your vision.
5. Go back and read your response to question #3. Create a positive affirmation for each one of the self-limiting beliefs you wrote down.
Now, using a magic marker and a few sticky notes, write down your positive affirmations. Post them where you can see them. Read them often.
I will sign off with a quote I love by Ralph Waldo Emerson: “None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.