Enjoy flavorful dressings with any grain or green salad. They make great dips and marinades too!
Over the last few weeks, we have been busy here at ELW working with Genentech to get ready for their Wellness Wednesday event. They planned a full day of activities for their employees – including everything from yoga to tai chi to healthy eating.
And that’s where we came in.
Recognizing the importance of a healthy diet, the folks at Genentech asked us to come and share some of our tips and suggestions for nutritious, packable lunches. The best part is that they all got to experience a few of our tasty suggestions first-hand. Working closely with the Genentech team, we planned a menu of delicious, easy-to-make foods, perfect for a packable lunch or picnic.
Check out what we made. Maybe try a few on your own.
- Kale Chips with Coconut
- Superfood Green Salad with Fun Fixins
- Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- Miso Vinaigrette
- Farro Grain Salad with Edamame and Carrots
- Veggie & Chicken Kabobs
- Best-Ever Maple & Honey Granola
- Dark Chocolate Granola Bites
1 tablespoon miso paste
1 teaspoon zested ginger
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons cilantro
- Whisk miso paste, zested ginger, apple cider vinegar, water, and honey in a medium bowl.
- Gradually whisk in toasted sesame oil to fully combine ingredients.
- Stir in cilantro.
Makes ~1/2 cup